We take great care in selecting personnel to join the company, in order to lay the foundation for reciprocally advantageous and long-lasting employment.
As well as technical skills relating to the particular job, priority is given to independent decision-making, initiative, flexibility, the ability to adapt and – not least – an aptitude for team work.
Laviosa, systematically collects and files the Curricula Vitae it receives to create a database that can be drawn on for new recruitments.
Candidates’ curricula are held in our database for a maximum of 2 years.
In the case of neo-graduates, the Company favours placement through internship contracts with a duration of between 6 and 12 months in collaboration with various Italian universities and the Livorno Provincial Administration.
Process and Maintenance Engineer
Laviosa Sanayi ve Ticaret is a subsidiary of Laviosa Chimica Mineraria SpA, one of the world’s leading companies for bentonite-based products. It extracts, processes and sells them in a broad range of applications, both for industrial (specific additives for paints, paper industry, detergents, enology, ceramics, plastics, civil engineering, binding and ancillary products for the foundry industry, and waterproofing in the environmental and construction sectors) and for the consumer market (cat litter), supplying over 1,500 customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. Laviosa processes over 250,000 tons of materials every year.
We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated “Process and Maintenance Engineer” to join our team located in Fatsa, Turkey. The candidate will work in compliance with other departments, reporting to the local Manager.
- Develop, implement and increase the maintenance, process and engineering standards within the site and ensure compliance with regional technical requirements;
- You will undertake a range of duties on site, including providing technical support to the site, co-ordination of repairs and upgrades, conducting plant inspections and maintaining site documentation;
- Maintain contact with suppliers of ancillary equipment and major spare parts (Price quotes, contracts definition, etc);
- To support the production team in investigating and analyzing the causes of failed or low quality;
- Utilize your analytical skills to monitors technical and cost progress of investment projects.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical / Process Engineering
- Experience with aspects of manufacturing processes together with having the capability to manage complex projects
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years in a leading maintenance or engineering role
- Flexible, good communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English in both written and verbal communication